From penthouses in Kiev and the Bahamas to palaces and luxury apartments in the Emirates, you’ll find Halspan products in the world’s most desirable residences, where quality really counts.
Where design flexibility is paramount, Halspan products offer the designer and residence builder-cum-occupier extensive design freedom, while maintaining key performance essentials such as passive fire resistance, smoke control and sound reduction.
Answering the call for a more joined-up approach to regulatory compliance, Halspan Verified aims to ensure consistently high standards are met throughout every stage of the door supply chain.
Raising the bar for our industry, Halspan Verified is a guarantee of quality doors you can trust.
Choose from a wide range of compliant door configurations, based on comprehensive test and scope data, and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that the door system products you specify are – and will remain – fit for purpose throughout their service life.
- ‘Stay put’ evacuation typically
- Automatic sprinklers provided in residential buildings over 11 metres
- Protected staircases, with lobby enclosures or pressurisation
- Protected corridors serving apartments
- Apartments considered as compartments, provided with fire-resistant entrance doors
- Apartments typically provided with fire-resistant internal lobbies or corridors, with fire-resistant bedroom doors
- Smoke management and control systems for corridors and common lobbies/landings
- Lifts protected by fire-resisting lobbies
- Firefighting shafts, including firefighting lifts, over 18 metres
Featured case studies
Suma International Manufacturing Company fabricated 773 fire doors for Tamdeen Square Residential Towers, which are situated in Kuwait City.
The FD60 doorsets incorporated Halspan® Optima door blanks.
Suma International Manufacturing Company fabricated 26 Halspan® FD90 64mm for Jawaher Residential Building.
Halspan® 90 internal fire door blanks feature Halspan’s unique 3-layer particle board. Specifically designed for the purpose, using a complex combination of chemical and engineering development, these blanks produce doors of altogether superior quality, strength and overall preformance.
Teddington Riverside is a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, and 4 bedroom family homes overlooking Teddington Lock in West London.